Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Last Date for Abstract Submission 28th Feb 2019
- Presentation Mode – Oral & Poster
- Abstract Acceptance Notification Date – 10th March 2019
- Please Check the Spam folder of your Email in case you do not receive the Confirmation mail in your Inbox.
- The abstract be written in English language and must not exceed 300 words.
- Use Font “Times New Roman” with font size 12 points.
- Please prepare abstract file in Ms-Word Format (.doc or .docx only)to upload
- Title must be in Bold Letters and should be short and concise.
- The name of authors should appear immediately below the title along with the degrees. The name of institution, city and country should be given immediately following the authors, on a different line.
- Do not state “The results will be discussed”
- Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Place special or unusual abbreviation in brackets after the full word, the first time it appears in the text. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email by email@example.com to the corresponding author.