Guidelines for Poster Presentations:
Definition: A poster is a visual display of the scientific abstract accepted to the conference. The focus is on a study & case presentation.
Posters will have equal importance as oral presentations.
Posters will be placed in groups or sessions, and identified by abstract id no. on the boards.
You will be provided material to mount your poster on the designated site at the poster presentation area. Posters should preferably be mounted on March 29th, 2019 after 10:00 am. Organizing Committee members will be at your disposal to help you.
Posters will be displayed throughout the meeting. They can be removed on March 31st, 2019 at 13:00 pm. The Organizing Committee will not take any responsibility of poster which has been not removed.
Presenting A Poster
- The scientific committee has rights to scrutinize and limit the number of posters. It has rights to accept or reject posters.
- Conference registration is must for taking part in any scientific presentation.
- Abstract should be under the following Headings – Title, Presenting Author, Aim, Methodology, Results Conclusions.
- All scientific presentations should contain only the presenters name with no mention of the institution, place, and name of co-authors or HOD anywhere in the presentation. Any Violation will result in rejection of the paper.
- Size of the poster 36" X 48" ( 3 feet by 4 feet) in portrait format.( orientation –vertical)
- Poster will be displayed in designated poster area on of the conference.
- The time of poster evaluation by the judges will be intimated later.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding to all the participants.
- Use brief captions and few labels. Use large typescript if displaying a copy of your abstract.
- Keep illustrations clear, using charts, graphs, drawings and pictures.
- Do not write on the board provided to paste your poster.
If there are any other queries, kindly feel free to let us know.
Wishing you good luck and seeing you at conference.
With Warm regards